Preparation to look your best on your wedding day can be simple and successful – with the right advice.
After a hugely successful events in Auckland and Lower Hutt, Farmers and New Zealand Weddings magazine are excited to take the event on the road with to Hamilton, presenting a glamorous and informative girls’ night out where you, your bridesmaids and your mum will get expert advice, incredible samples and a beauty treat from the beauty counters.
WHEN: WEDNESDAY 14TH NOVEMBER, 6PM - 9PM
WHERE: FARMERS TE RAPA STORE, HAMILTON
Come along and learn how to:
- Achieve radiant skin by your wedding day
- Grow long, strong & luscious hair
- Find your ‘special day’ fragrance
- Get beautiful hands and nails for those up-close ring shots
- Select the perfect shade of lipstick – and tips to make it last
- Choose eye makeup to stay put through all those happy tears!
We will be demonstrating a couple of different looks for your day and talking you through the ''how to achieve'' process, followed by a chance to talk to each of the beauty houses in Farmers and pick up a special offer.
Your ticket price Includes a complimentary glass of bubbles, nibbles and all the beauty advice you can soak in.
Event Details –
Location: Farmers Te Rapa Store, Maahanga Drive, Te Rapa, Hamilton, Hamilton, Waikato
Time: 6.00pm arrival, for a 6.20pm start
We will publish details on the best spot for parking and mall access, in due course. Please keep an eye out in your inbox.