ENTRIES HAVE CLOSED FOR THIS COMPETITION AND THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED WEEK OF 23RD JULY 2018.
Whisk your beloved off to the tropics for your dream wedding on the sunny shores of Warwick Fiji , and celebrate in a tropical paradise surrounded by family and friends.
OUR DREAM DESTINATION WEDDING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Two economy class tickets from Auckland to Nadi return, with Fiji Airways
- The services of Warwick Fiji's dedicated wedding coordinator
- Your marriage licence
- Your wedding celebrant or minister
- Warwick serenaders
- Your bridal bouquet and groom's boutonnière
- Your ceremony set up and décor – including a lush tropical floral arch and bamboo cabana
- A buffet for up to 50 guests on a deck overlooking the twinkling lagoon
- A three-hour standard beverage package
- Your one-tier Navau wedding cake
- Decor including fairy lights, tea light candles, and tropical floral centrepieces
Above: The Warwick, Fiji
AND SPECIAL EXTRAS FOR THE BRIDE AND GROOM:
- A bottle of Moët & Chandon
- A four-night stay at Warwick Fiji in an Ocean View Room
- A couple's Dua Vata spa treatment
- An intimate dinner for two in Warwick Fiji's romantic bure, surrounded by water
- Return airport transfers
- This competition is open to all NZ residents except employees of Tangible Media and participating companies and their immediate families and agencies.
- Each entry must be on the original nomination form, found in New Zealand Weddings magazine, no photocopies will be accepted. Entries must be received by June 20, 2018.
- All elements of the prize package are non-refundable, non-transferable, (no name changes) non-endorsable or redeemable for cash.
- Entries remain the property of Tangible Media and participating companies and may be used for future promotional purposes.
- The entries and winners agree to have their photos and story published in a future issue of New Zealand Weddings magazine and their images and wedding story must not have appeared in any other New Zealand/mainstream magazine or media, including blogs.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.