When looking for the perfect place for their nuptials, many couples envision an elegant and unique venue, complete with a variety of beautiful options that will complement them and whatever style their dream wedding may takes shape in. Set amongst rows of vines and flourishing trees, uniquely situated within the crater of a 20,000-year-old extinct volcano, the elegant Villa Maria Estate fits the bill for a wedding with a difference.
Tie the knot in one of the many stunning ceremony sites. There’s a range of breathtaking areas including under the shade of the swaying willow trees, a private area away from the main building. Or do you want to be elevated? The Top of the Vines ceremony site makes for a beautiful view of the entire vineyard. For a larger guest list say your “I dos” on the spacious Barrel Hall Lawn or hold a ceremony lakeside, for sweeping views over the water. These are just some of the amazing ceremony spots at Villa Maria Estate
To make wedding planning a breeze, the Estate offers an extensive wedding package with all the bells and whistles which include:
- Venue hire (the ceremony site and reception venue)
- Alternative indoor venue in there is wet weather
- Duty manager and service staff
- A selection of delicious canapes (five per guest)
- Three course set menu which changes with the seasons (bread, entrée, choice of two mains, dessert)
- Tea and coffee available with dessert
- Tables, chairs, linens and napkins all provided
- Option to have chair covers, bows of alternative chairs such as cross backs or chivari
- Ceremony flower arrangements and floral centerpieces (arranged by Villa Maria’s florist)
- Registry signing table
- And beautiful vineyard surroundings, all priced at $200 per person.
The friendly and professional team at Villa Maria Estate are more than happy to organise and facilitate optional extras to your package including elegant chandeliers, fairy lights and archways, for that extra ‘wow’ factor and paired with Villa Maria’s own extensive and award-winning wine list, you’re on the right path to having the day of your dreams.
If the thought of tying the knot surrounded by lush, breathtaking scenes sounds like your ideal day, get in touch with the lovely team at Villa Maria Estate for additional details at [email protected] , check them out on Facebook or give them a follow on Instagram .