Moroccanoil celebrity hairstylist Bryce Scarlett says he was inspired by Margot's Chanel couture gown for her hair look. "Her dress was extremely feminine and elegant, and we wanted to take the length of her hair up to make sure that it felt very classic and modern to go with her gorgeous dress."
HOW TO GET MARGOT'S LOOK:
- On damp air, use a 20 cent size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light ($67) to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Next, apply Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion ($68) on mid-lengths through ends.
- Moroccanoil Professional Ceramic Hair Dryer and a Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush ($107). Wrapping the hair around the head, blow dry in each direction to give a smooth, sleek blow out that's close to the face and not too voluminous. Finish the blow out with a deep side part.
- Take hair into one-inch sections and using the Moroccanoil Professional Titanium Ceramic Iron , bend into the hair, in then out, then in again, to create an 'S' body wave.
- Spray the hair with Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray ($53) to break up the waves and add texture.
- Finish with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium ($45) to provide a light hold.