It’s so much easier deciding on the details of a destination wedding once you've been to the location and met with the suppliers.
Cook Islands Tourism is offering a steal of a deal so you can plan your Rarotonga wedding with ease – it's a wedding planning holiday. Genius!
HOW IT WORKS
- Return flights to Rarotonga flying The Works with Air New Zealand (ex Auckland)
- Five nights’ accommodation in Rarotonga
- Daily tropical breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Glass bottom boat lagoon cruise
- Island night experience
- Visit the Punanga Nui Markets
- Visit several wedding venues
- Meet with wedding planners
- Attend the mini wedding expo in Rarotonga
And, if you attend the wedding experience and book your wedding with any participating suppliers, you'll receive a $500 voucher towards your wedding. Terms & Conditions apply.
Valued at thousands of dollars, this special experience is being offered at just $599 per person.
Because it's so popular, there is only space for one more couple.
Interested? Register your interest by emailing Rachel Mackey ([email protected]) with your details.