Love this look that graced the Marchesa runway at New York Bridal Fashion Week? See how to achieve it yourself with this easy how-to guide!
1. Create manageability and soft hold by running Moroccanoil Treatment ($34) and Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection ($67) through the hair. Add Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion and blow-dry until smooth.
2. Part hair in the centre and begin creating a Dutch braid on one side, all the way down the back. Secure end with a clear elastic, then Dutch braid the opposite side. A Dutch braid is achieved by splitting a portion of hair at the front of the head into three parts and weaving each section into the middle, passing underneath (instead of on top) the section currently in the middle.
3. Criss-cross the ends of each braid, tucking them underneath one another at the back of the head to create an effortless chignon. Secure with hair pins.
4. Secure a floral crown or headpiece along the top of the braids with pins and set your style with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray in Medium ($45).
5. To finish the look and add a luminous finish, mist with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine ($45).
Photos: Marchesa Fall 2016 Bridal Presentation
Hair: Moroccanoil creative design team educator, Steven Turpin