Bling, best-ever bridesmaid attire and baileys – all fabulous things, and all in this week's Bridal Buzz!
Baileys Hot Chocolate
25g dark chocolate
Lightly whipped cream
Chocolate curls to serve
1. Boil the milk and pour half of it into a jug before adding the dark chocolate.
2. Leave to soften for a few minutes, then whisk until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
3. Add the Baileys and the remaining milk, then whisk again until smooth.
4. Pour the drink into two heat-proof glasses.
5. Serve topped with the whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate curls
Each serving contains 0.67 standard drinks