Five key points to keep in mind when settling on your stationery theme and style.
- Handwritten invitations add personal flair – but unless you have both the time and beautiful handwriting, hire a calligrapher.
- Choose a motif to feature throughout your stationary, such as both of your initials or favourite song lyrics.
- Showcase your creativity by adding pretty embellishments such as ribbon or dried flowers to a paper or cardboard invitation.
- Asking your guests to email their RSVPs is convenient but if you’re having a traditional wedding, embracing the paper option may be more suitable.
- The wording of your stationery should match the feel of the day. Choose more formal wording for a traditional occasion, and casual phrasing for a relaxed affair such as a beach wedding.
Invitation above designed by Hello Tenfold