'Tabula Rasa' is a Latin phrase often translated as ‘a new beginning’ – what a perfectly meaningful location to start your next chapter as a married couple!
And then there’s the exquisite property itself, with breathtaking gardens and plenty of space to entertain your guests; be it at the outdoor games and entertainment area or in the custom-built event centre.
SEE AND EXPERIENCE
FIRST-HAND AT THEIR OPEN DAY
MONDAY 29 JANUARY 2018 (Anniversary Day) FROM 10AM - 1PM
You'll be able to:
- Admire the venue in a stunning styled setup
- Sample the delicious cuisine
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments
- Meet local wedding service suppliers
- Chat to the experts about your wedding plan
- Plus, if you decide to book your wedding day while there, you'll get 10% off your venue hire!
When couples book their wedding at Tabula Rasa, they can rest assured that many of the details are taken care for them.
"Our venue offers you a great space and almost everything you need," says Wendy at Tabula Rasa. "All you still need is flowers, décor and your wedding cake.
We will cover:
- Table for guest book, gift and registry
- Cake table with wedding cake knife
- Bridal table
- Internal dance area
- All outdoor lounge and bar furniture
- Fine quality white linen and napkins for dining tables
- PA sound system and wireless microphone for ceremony and reception including reception iPod and indoor/outdoor speakers
- Chairs and benches for up to 100 guests for outdoor ceremony
- Easel stand for seating plan
- Reception table and chairs for up to 100 guests
- Access to all indoor and outdoor event spaces
- Manicured gardens for photographs
- Designated wedding coordinator
- Planning meeting and 1-hour rehearsal with your wedding party before the wedding
- Bridal room to use during the event and after the event at an additional cost
- Professional silver service staff and qualified chefs
- Outdoor lighting to add romantic ambience
From the lush, fragrant gardens and sweeping emerald lawns to the spectacular covered gazebo and sparkling waters of the infinity pool, Tabula Rasa's breathtaking setting is remarkably versatile and offers you a range of different spaces for your event.
It can be adapted to offer multiple zones and spaces to host all your guests and suit the specific requirements of your function:
- Ceremonies, parties, team building, games and entertaining
- Outdoor and indoor areas
- Outdoor gazebo with open fireplace and pizza oven
- Fully landscaped gardens
Able to cater for up to 100 guests, Tabula Rasa has an onsite commercial kitchen and fully licensed bar, allowing you to cater to all your guests' needs.
"We believe in using fresh, locally-grown or sourced produce wherever possible," explains Wendy, "so our menu changes regularly to reflect seasonality and availability. We work with an amazing New Zealand chef who has helped designed a range of menu options to suit any function – from canapes to grazing tables to full three course menus."
While pictures and videos allow you to see a snapshot of the property, it does not allow you to experience the property.
Come along to the Open Day, wander the gardens and see how this beautiful venue can fit your dream wedding.