Win a front-row seat at New Zealand Fashion Weekend to get the first look at top bridal designers’ latest creations, then take a gown home for your big day (plus a suit for him!). Sound good?
ENTER THE NEW ZEALAND WEDDINGS MAGAZINE $8000 FASHION WEEK EXPERIENCE
Be in to win the following:
Your choice of bridal gown by
suit for your groom
Spa treatments for two in Auckland
‘His’ and ‘Hers’ goodie bags
Entry to Fashion Weekend and our Bridal Beauty Workshop on Saturday, September 2, 2017
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Complete the entry form on page 23 of New Zealand Weddings Winter 2017 Issue (#61). Must be the original coupon.
2. On a separate piece of paper, tell us in approximately 200 words who your favourite New Zealand designer is and why, your wedding date and what your wedding style will be.
3. Send us the entry (address on the entry form) and include one or a few photos of you and your fiancée.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to all New Zealand residents except employees of Tangible Media and participating companies and their immediate families and agencies.
2. Each entry must be on the original nomination form in New Zealand Weddings Winter 2017 issue, no photocopies will be accepted.
3. Entries close August 15, 2017.
4. The prize is non-transferable (no name changes), non-redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
5. Entries remain the property of Tangible Media and participating companies and may be used for future promotional purposes.
6. The entrants and winners agree to wear their chosen Jessica Bridal gown and Working Style suit for the ceremony and reception of their wedding. They agree to have photographs taken at respective gown and suit fittings, and have their photos and story published in a future issue of
New Zealand Weddings
magazine. Their photos and/or story must not have appeared in any other magazine or media.
7. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The promoter is: Tangible Media, 19 Lyon Ave, Mt Albert, Auckland, New Zealand.