Win a five-night escape to Rarotonga in the beautiful Cook Islands, plus luxury prizes. Entry details are in the Autumn 2017 issue of New Zealand Weddings Magazine.
BRIDE OF THE YEAR PRIZE PACKAGE:
A luxury Cook Islands escape including:
- Return flights to Rarotonga provided by Cook Islands Tourism
- 5 nights at Crown Beach Resort & Spa, Rarotonga
- American-style breakfast daily
- His & Hers 60-minute massage
- Romantic dinner on the beach for two
- Return airport transfers to and from Rarotonga International Airport
- Kagi Jewellery voucher, valued at $600
- MOR Kashmir Petal beauty pack, valued at $210
- Joico Haircare prize pack, valued at $500
- Breville Bakery Boss Bench Mixer, valued at $900
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera and Accessories pack, valued at $180
- Evolu prize pack, valued at $600
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to all NZ residents except employees of Tangible Media and participating companies and their immediate families and agencies.
2. Each entry must be on the original nomination form, no photocopies will be accepted. Entries must be received by November 13, 2017.
3. All elements of the prize are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash and can not be used in conjunction with any other special offer All elements of the prize package are non-refundable, non-transferable, (no name changes) non-endorsable or redeemable for cash.
4. Entries remain the property of Tangible Media and participating companies and may be used for future promotional purposes.
5. The entries and winners agree to have their photos and story published in a future issue of New Zealand Weddings magazine and their images and wedding story must not have appeared in any other New Zealand/mainstream magazine or media, including blogs.
6. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Travel package is subject to availability at time of booking and at the discretion of Crown Beach Resort & Spa. It is not transferrable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
8. Travel insurance, departure taxes Transfers within NZ, personal expenses etc are all the responsibility of the prizewinners.
9. Winners agree to all associated publicity
10. Airfares are subject to availability and discretion of Cook Islands Tourism.
11. To qualify for entry your weddings must have been held between November 2016 and October 2017.