The Textured Ponytail for Monique Lhuillier SS17:
The sweet spot between girly and cool, this no-fuss ponytail is easy to create with volume and texture that will last all day.
- Create an ideal foundation for styling and long-lasting shine by prepping damp hair with Moroccanoil Treatment ($67). Next, using Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse ($64), apply a generous amount to your hair, starting five inches out from your roots, but avoiding the ends.
- Achieve a windblown, ‘convertible car-ride’ look, by blow drying your hair with the Moroccanoil Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer, tousling strands as you go.
- Gently gather your hair into a ponytail in line with the top of the ear and secure with a hair tie. Using a black grosgrain ribbon, tie a bow around the hair tie. Create volume by spritzing the lengths of the ponytail with Moroccan Dry Texture Spray ($64), roughing with your fingers for added texture.
- For the final step, mist the look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray ($45) for shine and hold that will last the day.
Hair by Bob Recine for Moroccanoil
Effortless Waves for Vera Wang SS17:
Create a sophisticated look with minimal effort thanks to this simple hairstyle that will takes your natural hair texture to new heights.
- Hydrate and boost shine in your hair by smoothing Moroccanoil Treatment to dry hair from root to tip.
- Taking 3 inch sections of hair, use the Moroccanoil Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron, in a side-to-side motion from the root to the tip to create subtle waves. Repeat this process for your entire head and use your hands to comb through the lengths of your hair, breaking up the waves as you go.
- Gently separate the ends of your hair using your fingers and a small pump of Morrocanoil Blow Dry Concentrate ($68).
- Finish the look with a gentle mist of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium ($45) for natural looking hold and added shine.
Hair by Paul Hanlon for Moroccanoil