HOW TO ENTER
1. Purchase the Spring 2017 issue of
New Zealand Weddings
2. Complete the entry form on page 53. Only original entry forms will be accepted.
3. On a separate piece of paper, tell us in approximately 200 words why you or the couple you are nominating deserve to win a dream wedding.
4. Enclose two or more photographs of the engaged couple with the entry coupon. Write names of the couple on the back of each photograph. Please note: photo submissions will not be returned.
5. Ensure you tick that you have read the terms and conditions.
Send your entry to:
New Zealand Weddings
Win Your Dream Wedding 2015
PO Box 77027, Mt Albert, Auckland 1350
Entries Close November 14, 2016.
DREAM DAY DETAILS:
- Ceremony and reception at Plume Matakana.
- Bride's gown by Hera Bridal Couture to the value of $4,000. This includes all Hera’s showroom collection gowns, altered to fit with minor design changes. Additional changes will incur an extra charge. - - Accessories and headpieces not included in value stated. Gown not to be sold after wedding.
- New Zealand Weddings magazine must approve the final theming and styling.
- Suit hire for the groom and up to three groomsmen from Frank Casey to the value of $735. Includes suit, shirt, tie and shoes.
- Bridesmaid dresses for up to three bridesmaids from Sally Eagle Bridal. Price of each dress capped at $295 so that covers the total retail cost of the dress including the slip underneath.
- Hair and makeup for the bride and up to three bridesmaids by Revlon. Includes one trial for the bride.
- Rings for the bride and groom by Carats, a total value of $3,000.
- Three petite silver lockets for your bridesmaids as a thank you gift and a unique silver charm for each locket from Stow Lockets.
- Wedding photography by Jody Lidstone of I Do Photography. Full-day photography package includes 8 hours photography, a USB stick with 800 files, an online gallery and two prints. Valued at $4,500, includes travel to location.
- Ceremony performed by marriage celebrant, Melanie Kerr.
- A two-month membership and two pairs of grip socks from Barrefigure, with access to any of 32 classes a week.
- Invitations and stationery designed by Beechtree Creative.
- Cake by Sweet Bites to the value of $1,500.
- Floral arrangements and bouquets from Floramay Flowers.
- Reception music provided by Stephen Buckley from Mix It DJ. Full-day package to the value of $2,295.
DREAM HONEYMOON DETAILS:
The winning couple will escape to The Havannah, Vanuatu for seven luxurious nights. The dream honeymoon package includes:
- Return economy flights from Auckland to Port Vila courtesy of Air Vanuatu.
- Seven nights accommodation at tropical, adults-only retreat The Havannah .
- Welcome bottle of champagne.
- Daily a-la-carte breakfast.
- Airport transfers in Vanuatu.
- Island picnic drop-off.
Bookings are subject to availability and winners are not eligible for Frequent Flyer Points/rewards or specials tickets. Travel must be completed within promoter's timeframe. Two return tickets, excluding taxes, which are the responsibility of the prizewinner and need to be paid prior to ticketing. Travel cannot be confirmed until 30 days out. Passports need to be valid for six months beyond the stay. Air Vanuatu flies our Boeing 737-800 to Port Vila every Wednesday and Saturday at convenient middle day timings in Auckland that allow for domestic New Zealand connections from all airports both north and south bound. Includes free drinks, free meals, and 23kg baggage allowance. Pre and post accommodation that may be required due to schedules will be at the prizewinner’s expense. Expenses related to travel documentation such as passports, visas, and departure tax and travel insurance is at the winner’s expense. Incidentals at the hotels such as, drinks or room service are at the winner’s expense and a credit card may be required for incidentals.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This competition is open to all New Zealand residents except employees of Tangible Media and participating companies and their immediate families and agencies.
Each entry must be on the original nomination form printed in New Zealand Weddings magazine. No photocopies will be accepted. Entries must be received by November 14th, 2016.
All elements of the prize are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
Entries remain the property of Tangible Media and participating companies and may be used for future promotional purposes.
The entries and winners agree to have their photos and story published in New Zealand Weddings magazine.
The winners will be interviewed on their journey leading up to the wedding and their wedding published in New Zealand Weddings magazine. Photos from the wedding must be embargoed from social media until the time of publication of the issue of New Zealand Weddings they appear in. Their photo and/or story must not have appeared in any other New Zealand magazine or media.
Images from the wedding to be used by New Zealand Weddings magazine and the Dream Team for marketing purposes only.
The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The contact details of all entrants will be supplied to New Zealand Weddings magazine and the Dream Team suppliers. By entering the competition you consent under the Privacy Act 1993 to allow New
Zealand Weddings magazine and the Dream Team suppliers to retain such contact details and only use them for marketing the business of New Zealand Weddings magazines and its suppliers.
The promoter is: Tangible Media, 19 Lyon Ave, Auckland, New Zealand.