Whether hired for transportation of the bridal party, a backdrop for photography or the wheels that'll whisk away the newlyweds, there's a beautiful array of classic cars dotted around the country. Here's five of our faves:
1. An incredibly comfy car with a straight six engine and beautiful mohair interior, the 1937 Dodge D5 from Hooters Hire in Hawke’s Bay – this one’s named Charlie – is perfect to transport the bride to the ceremony.
2. For the sporty couple wanting to depart their summer reception in style, this red hot Mercedes Benz SL K230 Convertible will turn heads. Available from Rent A Classic who service Nelson and Christchurch.
3. Auckland brides: Make a lasting impression riding in the Excalibur Mk VI Touring Sedan Caesars Palace Special Edition from Excalibur Cars . A four door giant that’s the ‘flagship’ of her fleet – luxury lives here.
4. Hire the authentic 1970s London ‘cabbie’ from Elite Limousines . This little legend will make an excellent backdrop for vintage-style ‘just married’ images, and will with its old school charm, will add a ton of delight to your big day.
5. Wellington-based Capital Cadillacs’ two beautiful Cadillac limousines come with ice buckets and wine glasses along with a selection of music suited to the car’s era.
JOIN THE NEW ZEALAND WEDDINGS BRIDAL PARTY NOW + GET A FREE GIFT!
Join thousands of brides to be and receive an exclusive fortnightly email with insider tips and ideas for perfect wedding planning. Sign up now and bag a free beauty gift worth $20.