If your heart was stolen by the swathes of tulle and soft pastels that featured in Monique Lhuillier’s Spring 2016 Bridal runway show last week, then you’ll have thought about every way possible to make the renowned bridal designer’s uber-femme style your own. We certainly have, which is why we spoke to Moroccanoil Global Creative Ambassador Kevin Hughes about recreating the elegant chignon worn by her models.
1. On clean, dry hair smooth Moroccanoil Treatment Light from the mid-lengths to ends to nourish and detangle your tresses all while boosting its shine factor.
2. Create a centre part with a Moroccanoil Classic Boar Bristle Brush and sweep hair back into sleek ponytail. Fasten with an elastic band at the nape of the neck.
3. Apply Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream to the ponytail to eliminate frizz and add definition.
4. Twist the ponytail counterclockwise to wrap around the elastic. Use bobby pins to secure the chignon.
5. Finish the look with a generous spritz of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to keep strands in place long after ‘I Do’.