Show your guests your appreciation by making these heartfelt and delectable delights to gift as your wedding favours
125g white chocolate
90g dark chocolate
2 tbsp cream
2 tsp strawberry liqueur
For the cases:
1. Melt white chocolate in a glass bowl atop a pan of water.
2. Spread melted chocolate inside small foil cases (available at cookware stores) with a small paintbrush
3. Chill until set
For the filling:
1. Melt dark chocolate with butter. Cool for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in cream with wooden spoon. Add strawberry liqueur and stir until thick.
3. Spoon mixture into a piping bag. Pipe filling into white chocolate cases and chill for 15 minutes. Peel away foil cases and return to refrigerator until required.
To present the favour
Cut hearts from coloured paper. Arrange three chocolates on each heart. Wrap with cellophane and tie with ribbon.