High-glam stilettos, ultra-shimmery platforms – whatever your bridal look, step up in style with knock-'em-dead shoes.
- If you want footwear to be a feature of your ensemble, opt for a pair with eye-catching details such as glitzy beading, baubles or bows.
- Dye-able fabrics, such as silk satins or leathers, mean pearly whites can enjoy second lease on life.
- Capture the joy of the day by introducing an element of fun to your bridal look - peep-toe heels give guests a glimpse of boldly painted toe nails.
- Make sure your dress is the perfect length by wearing your wedding shoes during the hemming process.
- Consider your venue – historic spots with polished floors may not allow stilettos. Similarly, if you’re saying ‘I do’ on a field or beach, wedges or chunky heels will make for a steadier walk up the aisle.
- Break your shoes in by wearing them for a few hours on carpet ahead of the big day.
- On the wedding morning, give your shoes a quick wipe down so they look picture-perfect when your photographer zones in for detail shots.
- Flat slippers or sandals make way for day-long comfort and dancing aplenty - amp up the glam with embellishments such as sequins or sparkles.
- Love heels but worrying about lasting the distance in anything higher than a three-inch? Platforms plus sturdy heels equal the ultimate in comfy chic.