Groom yourself into flash-ready condition with our must-read makeup-for-photos manual. Smile for the camera!
- Use matte foundation to eliminate excess shine, especially during the summer months.
- Don’t forget to continue your foundation down onto your neck.
- Draw attention to your eyes with false eyelashes or lash extensions, by keep them natural looking. Bulky false lashes can make your lids look weighed down – and you don’t want to appear half asleep in your photos.
- Don’t be afraid to use colours that stand out. They make a wonderful accent for an all-white ensemble, but make sure you choose shades that suit your skin tone.
- Wear your wedding hairstyle for an entire day to see if it will hold. If it’s impractical, consider an alternative.
- Don’t be too ambitious. Not every trend you like the look of will work for you. Pick and choose those that maximise your assets.