This tasty treat is full of summer fruits and citrus splashes and is the perfect complementary side dish to any dessert.
8 ripe nectarines
8 ripe apricots
½ cup brandy or orange juice
4 tbs sugar
250g or 1 cup crème fraiche
3 tbs lemon curd or fresh orange juice
4 fresh passion fruit or 3 tbs passion fruit pulp
1. Cut the nectarines and apricots in half and remove the stones.
2. Place in a roasting tray, cut side up.
3. Drizzle with brandy or orange juice and sprinkle with sugar.
4. Grill on high until the sugar starts to caramelise.
5. Combine the crème fraiche with the lemon curd or orange juice, and the passion fruit.
6. Serve in a side dish to accompany a platter of warm fruit, along with biscotti, cookies or meringues.
7. Dust with icing sugar.