Makeup pro Amber D from MAC shares her expert beauty advice for mothers of the bride or groom.
- Keep makeup light and fresh, with a natural pop of colour.
- Priming is paramount for a radiant glow and providing a smooth base for your foundation.
- Cover your grooming basics - pay special attention to the brows and blend foundation and eye colours well.
- Accentuate your eyes with a volumising or lengthening mascara, individual lashes or half sets of false lashes that you can apply yourself or have them done professionally on the day.
- Stay away from longer-term lash extensions as they can go awry, cause a skin reaction and damage the natural lashes.